3/6/08

Another Week of School

So lets see...right now I'm sitting at Panera eating my lunch/dinner. This week went alright. Monday's class was boring with a stupid powerpoint on how to conserve water (aka don't be an idiot). Tuesday I had to hand in a paper that I did while I was stoned and it came out pretty freakin good. I'm really good at writing papers when I high, cause I tend to over-analyze the question and go really in-depth with my answer. Desktop Publishing was another noob lesson --- how to make custom gradients and duplicating an image in the book. I asked the teacher why I couldn't just scan it and use LiveTrace, but he said he wants the class to become more proficient with making curves. Just stupid busy work if you ask me. GIS (Geographic Information Systems) is actually a class I'm learning alot in. I've never really though of learning GIS software, but I can really see practical uses for it, albeit it is sometimes very boring. I didn't go to my business class today --- they wanted $10 for a pizza party and I'm like "F" that. You are gonna get some shitty pizza, its gonna be all messy, and you are gonna keep us there till the last second (cause she does everyweek) and I just couldn't deal with it at the moment. So I came to Panera, got some food I really do enjoy (Bacon Turkey Bravo + Broccoli and Cheddar Soup) for less than the Pizza Party. And I'm going to be working on my paper for Tuesday cause I won't have much time this weekend.

Peace

No comments: